Thursday, April 5, 2012

STARSHIP TROOPERS: INVASION TRAILER

The tagline's mentality alone is what got this movie made.
Of all franchises to warrant another installment ... well, I can't say I was expecting to ever see another Starship Troopers. 

I want to know who that voice actor is ....

After Marauder in 2008, well ... I had assumed that the series had sufficiently buried itself in its own grave, but apparently not, with director Shinji Aramaki (who I've never even heard of) taking the helm, and Casper Van Dien returning. The animated film, entitled Starship Troopers: Invasion, is set to be released this summer direct to DVD and will ignore the other two installments in the franchise, which is probably the wisest decision they could have made. I mean, Casper Van Dien's Oscar worthy acting aside, and the knowledge that Neil Patrick Harris' intense staring contest with Van Dien's chin was probably anything but platonic, that movie ruled.

Just look at him emote!

I just have to wonder if Robert A. Heinlein is rolling in his grave yet.


~ Godzello

No comments:

Post a Comment