Friday, October 5, 2012

On "Star Wars 1313"


At the urging of a friend (aka the Druken Scotsman), I checked into a game called Star Wars 1313.

Suffice it to say ... I'm reserving my excitement for this game until a later date. So far as I can tell, this game is Mass Effect BUT, but there is no butt. This game looks like Mass Effect to me, and I don't need to beat the dead horse attached to the bandwagon that is bagging on ME, but my opinion of ME is fairly low. Dismissive even. Kinda like my feelings on this GAME! WHOO!
That said, Star Wars 1313, set on the planet city Coruscant involves conspiracy, intrigue  and adult themes .... whatever count as those these days. I will give them credit for bringing the whole team together on it; Industrial Light & Magic, Lucasfilm Animation and Skywalker Sound. It's kinda like getting the band back together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment