Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome to the Future

Another year down, another apocalypse survived. Congrats everybody!

It's been a hellova year for me. I lost someone very close to me, transferred to an out-of-state college, and learned how miserable a primarily top-ramen diet can be. 

At the same time, as the old song goes, 
Now I have moved and I've kept on moving,
Proved the points that I needed proving,
Lost the friends that I needed losing,
Found others on the way ...
It's been a real journey for me, in ways that I've tried to keep out of this blog, which I've had for nearly a year now. I'm not much for New Years Resolutions, but I think it might be high time to kick this puppy up to 11. 

In the next week, I'm thinking about film. I had a lot of time to kill over Christmas break and a lot of movies and shows to catch up on in the midst of my ravenous social life (not sarcasm, I have an awesome circle of friends). 

Look forward to a string of retro reviews on some of 2012's releases. 

Salami, eggs, and bacon!

1 comment:

  1. Calvin and Hobbes, is the best thing to reference. Ever. I really do like your writing style though and look forward to more posts. In the meantime, check out my site, Lucamilion.com. I hope to see you around this semester buddy.

    ReplyDelete